Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Song that just keeps on playing inside your head

Ok..so I haven’t written for a while. And today I feel like typing about this song that just keeps on playing inside my head. This song sung by Enrique Iglesias – Tired of Being Sorry. Actually it was sung by this band named Ringside but anyway, Enrique's version was better i think . Heard this song in ANTM on this episode where the girls all have to act in Enrique’s music video.

I have to admit that the song was very very catchy and the music video was quite good and at first it was OK to let this song playing in my head. But after a while I just want this song out of my head. I mean, I’ve tried listening to Avenged 7x, MCR and all but the song still resounds in my head. Anyone if you have a solution plz let me know…and..I am listening to that song while I’m typing this blog hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment