Thursday, November 8, 2007

Taking risks (chaiyok!chaiyok! // gambatene!!)

Hmm..ok..2day feeling like talking about risks in life. Do you take risks in life..pushing urself to the limits? How and when will you reach your limit? Huhu…I guess I haven’t taken enough risk in life. That’s why my life is kinda boring (haha not afraid to admit it!!) :D

Ok now just try to think about the riskiest thing that you have ever done in your life.Maybe you started your own business...maybe you confessed that you love someone...maybe you switched your job..anything.

Hmm...when I think back, there are some things that I have done that are risky(at least in my opinion it is risky..coz i've never did those things before) - snorkeling (I really really want to do this again!!), hiked to the top of Gunung Stong, Jelawang (3 hours to get there huhu) and I think the most challenging for me is working and being a student at the same time (you'll never know how it feels unless you try it yourself, rite shikin?).

What I can conclude is I do take risks, but I think I can do more.Maybe I am in the safe zone..where everything is in its place..you don’t have to change a thing…everything's all good. I think I take calculated risks where you check on the pros and cons and then you go for it. Besides, we don’t have to learn from our mistakes only..learn from other ppls mistake too, so we don’t repeat our mistakes..and also other ppls mistake.

For those who want to take risks , check this out:

1. Don't risk every single thing.

2. Determine what exactly do you want in life.

3. Learn from your failures and also other ppls failures.

4. Avoid unhealthy risks.

5. Don't worry about what others think.

6. Start right now, don't wait any longer.

7. Take the risk if there's nothing to lose.

HAPPY RISKING :D

No comments:

Post a Comment