Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Weekend Craziness



Since the last couple of weeks seems quite boring 4 me so I went out to entertain myself with some retail therapy which always work 4 me when I feel bored, I feel sad, feel down - retail therapy is the cure 4 me haha ;P.





Went to Times Square that Saturday morning...surveyed Metrojaya and some other shops there and found this must have pair of pants :D so of course I bought it.





Then around 12 noon, I made my way to Mid Valley haha to check out JJ. Found some nice blouses there too :D. So I guess my shopping went really really well.





So that was Saturday. Now for Sunday. Well, I went to Mines to meet up with my friends to play bowling which i didn't play for some time. But there was this bowling tournament and half the lanes was booked and we had to wait for an hour to play. So we karaoked first and then we went bowling and I striked once haha (there's a pic 4 evidence look at the S collumn haha) X, sweet...

So, that's my weekend huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment