Monday, November 19, 2007

Tribute to ex-BESSAR gfx dept

Suddenly remembered those wonderful ppls that once worked here @ gfx dept BESSAR.
I truly missed them and I’m sure that the others who are still here miss them too hehe (prasan la tuh kpd seme2 yg berkenaan). Because actually we are like 1 family, always having fun huhu.

Neway, I made some kind of preview based on what I know about them. Here it goes :

The gurlz :

Ida - This gurl is so caring, soft-spoken, kind and motherly. She came to our office to gain some experience, and now she is a teacher. I'm sure she is a very good teacher and a good warden too because she is the warden at her school.

Iena a.k.a Mrs Meor - This gurl ooppss lady is happily married to our head unit and became Mrs Meor. Now pregnant with their 1st baby huhu.

Che an - Ermm..this gurl is now @ New Zealand far far away from us to continue her studies. What I can say bout her is she is cute and always cheerful – happy happy.
Sorry coz you didn’t receive the card that we sent to you waaaa!! Ne way don’t 4get to wear that sweater that we gave u hihi.

Raihan kecik - This gurl is small, petite like me huhu. Ok wut, we can maintain young n cute, rite raihan? Hehe. Now she is bz with her Muung project (check it out @ gua.com.my, she said that she developed episode 6 :D. Give me some commission ya 4 this promotion huhu).

The guyz :

Hairaul - What I can say about this guy is he is the tv series supplier at our office. You just name it - Heroes, Desp H/Wives, Lost, Grey's Anatomy and the list goes on. So now, that he's not here, i have to make an initiative to download the tv series myself hehe. aaa...I forgot to mention that this guy is into Friendster - adding all cute and pretty gals ahaahha

Epol - When are we going for another karaoke session? This guy is into karaoke, movies and Japanese things (the language, the drama, Japanese gals) hehe. This guy studied at UNITEN, the same place as Ajis, Hairaul and also Fiqin. Aaaa…don’t forget to buy more Koh Kae peanuts when you go back to Perlis ok?

Ajis - This guy has a Japanese look because he is half Japanese hehe. Among all ex-Bessar, this guy's face is the most used in the Biology Courseware. Which reminds me that we do have a lot of fun when we shoot videos or take pictures for the courseware huhu.

Fiqin - "other than dat...." ahahhaha just can't get over that phrase that he said in his kelantanese accent when we shot this video about ... hmm...I can't really remember which lesson, gotta refer to Biology CD 4 hehe. we(me fiqin n iena at that time) all acted as students (thanks to our cute face ;p) in that video huhu

Bad - Don’t quite know this guy coz when I first started my job here, I was sent to D’corp, Damansara. And when I was transferred back here at Technology Park, he no longer works here. But I did met him when we went out to watch a movie (not quite sure which movie but I think it was Dorm.Ermmm which reminds me what a waste a money that movie was). Last thing that I heard from him is he works in Syabas now.

Zu - This guy only stayed like 1 month in Bessar huhu coz he can’t stand working here. Anyway, we (me shikin zu sam aidil) were sent to D’corp @ Damansara huhu. Hmm..I think I should make another post just to tell bout D’corp hehe

6 comments:

  1. Bessar GfX with a dumb Head department

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss hermione granger ni lak bile nk join kelab pesara bessar ni??kitorang nye annual dinner dh dekat ni..ehek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zu?? ishkk... hapa la mamat tu..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm..baru2 nih ade lg yg menjadi ex..waaa sedeh (read their trubute ok?)

    ReplyDelete