Monday, April 7, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Wow its been a loooong time since I last wrote in my blog haha. Been very busy lately. Now that I have been transferred from the Bukit Jalil office to Wisma at KL, since then my life have changed somehow.

Waking up early in the morning…traffic jam…tolls…icy cold office (feels just like being in a refrigerator, trust me)..new makan spot..new pc (love my new pc though huhu)..new friends..and the list goes on… Lots of adjustment to be made since how I work, even how I lived my life had been some kind of habit and to change it sure takes time and effort.

So today I just feel like talking about changes. Because for me myself, I am in the changing process, in this case, the change of work place.

Lets see..maybe we would first ask the question why change? Maybe like me, I am instructed to change (out of my will). Maybe the changes happen because the current situation or from what we can see and perceive is not too our preference. We dislike something. So we change, like what happened in the recent election…major changes in certain states.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad also changed for the better through hijrah from Mekah to Yathrib (Madinah) and hijrah was an important turning point in Islam, Hijrah was the beginning of the spread of Islam.

Maybe we can change unintentionally, without even us ourself realizing that we are changing. Like when I went to my friend’s wedding and my friends say that I look different. I look at the mirror and I still see the old me, nothing different. So, I’m thinking maybe it’s just their opinion or maybe because we haven’t met for quite a while. But bottom line, I don’t feel different and I’m still the same.

It is them that I think are changing haha. With their families – wives, husbands, babies :D

But I think if you realize that you need to change and the change is good for you. Go on. Because God will not change your fate if you yourself won’t change. Change for good.

1 comment:

  1. Teman pun minat gak dgn Pulau Perhentian ni...Safaju's story agak bagus.....teruskan beraktiviti, at least boleh bukak minda kita yg dah beku ni...asik duk pejabat aja...

    ReplyDelete